Since WP engine is utilized as the web host for Crescengo all data received from the users will be stored in WP engines servers. WP engine is SOC-2 compliant which means that WP engine meets the standard of security and availability trust services categories. Also WP engine is ISO 27001-2013 certified. Which means that WP engine meets the requirements for “establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving an information security management system” that is laid out by the ISO.
Summary of key points
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate www.Crescengo.com we may process information depending on how you interact with www.crescengo.com.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? Crescengo does not process any sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties? Crecengo does not receive information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information so that we can improve our services. So that we are able to provide a safe and secure experience. Also we may process your information for other purposes with your consent. Your information will only be processed when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
1.What information do we collect?
in short: We collect information that you provide to us.
We collect any information that you provide to us when you register for our services.
Personal information provided by you: The personal information that is collected will depend on the information that you the user will provide to Crescengo. The personal information that we collect may include the following: names, email address, usernames, and passwords.
Payment data: Crescengo may collect data that is necessary to process your payments. All payment data is stored by Stripe.
All personal data that the user provides must be true, complete, and accurate.
2. How do we process your information?
in short: we process your information to improve our services. We will communicate with you for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law.
We process your information for a variety of reasons, which depend on how you interact with Crescengo.
- We process your information so that you may log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To evaluate and improve Crecengo
- To comply with the legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with the law, respond to legal requests, and to defend our legal rights.
3.When and with whom do we share your personal information?
in short: we may share information in specific situations.
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations.
- Business transfers: we may share or transfer you information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law. Such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements.
5. How do we keep your information safe?
We aim to protect your personal information with WP engine.
WP engine is ISO 27001-2013 certified. Which means that WP engine meets the requirements for “establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system” as laid out by the ISO.
6. Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children that are younger than 18.
We do not knowingly ask for data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using Crescengos services, you the user represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of the minor and consent to the minors use of crescengo. Children under 13 may not livestream on Crescengo. If a child under the age of 13 were to stream on Crescengo, then his or hers account will be banned and all of his or hers content will be deleted as well.
7. What are your privacy rights?
You may choose to review and change your account at any time. If you have questions and need help you may contact us at the Crescengo contact us page. You may change, review, or terminate your account at any time.
8. Does California residents have specific privacy rights?
in short: Yes California resident are granted specific right regarding access to your personal information. If you are under the age of 18 and live in California and you have a registered account on Crescengo, you have the right to request removal of any unwanted data that you have posted in Crescengo.
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
- Every individual who is a resident of California
- Every individual who is a permanent resident of California
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows.
- When it is required by law to disclose information
- To enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and the safety of others.
- It is a part of sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
In order to be verified you must contact us at the contact us page and we will communicate with you so that we are able to verify your account.
Other privacy rights
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information
9. Do Virginia residents have specific privacy rights?
Yes, if you are a resident of Virginia, you may be granted specific rights regarding access to and use of your personal rights and information.
Virginia CDPA Privacy Notice
Under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act(CDPA):
“Consumer” means a natural person who is a resident of the Commonwealth acting only in an individual or household context. A natural person is not included acting in a commercial or employment context.
“Personal data” means any information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable natural person. “Personal data” does not include de-identified data or publicly available information.
“Sale of personal data” mean the exchange of personal data for monetary consideration.
If the definition of “consumer” applies to you, then we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal data.
The information we collect, use, and disclose about you will vary depending on how you interact with www.crescengo.com.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
- Right to be informed whether or not we are processing you personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- Right to request deletion of your personal data
- Right to obtain a copy of the personal data you previously shared with us
- Right to opt out of the processing of your personal data if it used for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects(“profiling”)
Crescengo has not sold any personal data to third parties for business or commercial purposes. Crescengo will not sell personal data in the future belonging to website visitors , users, and other consumers.
Exercise you rights provided under the Virginia CDPA
You may contact us in the contact us page.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your rights, we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Upon receiving you request, we will respond without undue delay. But in all cases, within 45 day of receipt. The response period may be extended once by 45 additional days when reasonably necessary.
Right to appeal
If we decline to take action regarding your request, we will inform you of our decision and reasoning behind it. If you wish to appeal our decision, please contact us. Within 60 days of the receipt of an appeal, we will inform you in writing of any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal, including a written explanation of the reasons of the decisions. If your appeal has been denied, you may contact us at the contact page.
10. Do we make updates to this notice?
Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us at the contact us page.
12.How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change the information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us at the contact page.